Monday, April 02, 2007

Getting back to my roots


The Mac doesn't seem to like to let me link - but I enjoyed this piece that Richard Sambrook posted about how Darfur may be the first conflict fuelled by global warming...
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/prem/200704/darfur-climate

Also check out www.sambrook.typepad.com for the Jib Jab US news value clip.... Very funny

I haven't been blogging very much because I've spent the last two weeks observing at Oxfam - trying to work out how a press office operates and how they see journalists.*

I'm also trying desperately to sort out my trip to Sri Lanka and Aceh...with no great success....It'll get there in the end but it's at that unsavoury stage of half-organised, half-not.

Meanwhile I'm back to my roots this weekend seeing my parents for their 40th wedding anniversary. Congratulations Mum and Dad...


*No I'm not going to blog ANYTHING about my time in Oxfam house! wait for the lecture

No comments: